Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa must like to knit....

Because he brought me some very nice gifts this year! I received the Harmony Options set from Knit Picks and some generous donations to my fiber fund. I am super excited about the options set because it is so versatile! I am in the process of teaching myself to knit using Magic Loop and so far am very pleased with the results. I think this will make sock knitting much easier.

I have a few other project in the queue now that I have this wonderful set of needles, most of them include socks and hats. Though I am tinkering with the idea of knitting a cover for my daughters new big girl bed.

The yarn fund will be put to good use this weekend when I do a little shopping at my favorite LYS, Hillcreek Yarn Shoppe in Columbia MO. I'm hoping to pick up a few skeins of sock yarn and some good all-purpose yarn for that coverlet and the hats.

2 comments:

Breanna S. said...

I can't wait to hear more!

Breanna S. said...

Come and check out my blog at http://Breannasknitbits.blogspot.com